Your safety is our primary concern
In line with opening our social bookings, the management of Urban Sports in association with the executive committees at the various sports grounds have put together the following operating procedures which shall act as our Covid-19 Guidelines. Please take note of the following as non compliance will result in person not being allowed to access our venues.
COVID-19 Player Guidelines
- We appeal to all players and captains to stay home if you are not feeling healthy or show any symptoms.
- Teams are to arrive and gather in demarcated area on the stands within 10 minutes of the scheduled booking.
- Unfortunately no access to toilets or change rooms at this time.
- Masks to be worn by all players when off the field.
- No bibs or gloves will be provided
- You may make use of your own ball, or use an Urban Sports ball (sanitised by manager between games).
- Captain collects payment and approaches Urban Sports managers.
- Managers will collect payment, ask the captain to sign in his team and team mates. Then each persons entering the field will be sanitised using foot operated dispensers. The captain will then check the players tempreture using a mobile reader.
- Team are now ready to enter the pitch
- No Spectators are allowed
- Maximum of 10 people per social booking
- Teams are required to leave the venue as soon as a booking is concluded. No loitering will be allowed.
- Contactless payment options to be provided.
- Card payment – tap function
- Online Card Payment
- Players to be screened on entry of field, hand sanitizer provided – temp thermometers to be used here
COVID-19 Staff Operating Guidelines
- All staff to sanitise as often as is possible
- Gloves to be used when handling money or interacting with contact surfaces, i.e. Card readers, remotes etc
- To at all times wear a mask/buff or face shield
- Sanitise contact surfaces when possible and between bookings
- To sanitise any football equipment once it’s free from use
- To complete the player register on each teams arrival
- To enforce the required rules for players as stated above
- To ask any persons not complaining with the above guidelines to leave the venue in the interest of the safety of all present at the venue.
Subscribe and Score
If you haven’t already done so, why not join our mailing list and be the first to know about upcoming events and tournaments, as well as exclusive deals for our subscribers first. It easy, just sign-up below. No spamming, we promise!